Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mojo Monday 309 Contest!

Hello my Stampin' friends!

I have a birthday card to share with you today and I chose to participate in the Mojo Monday 309 contest!  It is SO much fun!  I just love the inspiration that these designers provide!  So if you are missing your MOJO - give Mojo Monday a try!  If nothing else, stop on over and see the great talent that is posted there!

I used some DSP (Designer Series Paper) to help with my colour choices - easy peasy right?
  I also took this as an opportunity to showcase our Butterfly punches!  Why not take advantage of the Butterfly Bundle Promotion - an extra 15 % off - whoozers! 

And so here is my card..............


The supplies I used are:
Marina Mist Cardstock
Whisper Whit Cardstock
Midnight Navy Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Primrose Petals Cardstock
Raspberry Ripple cardstock
Designer Series Cardstock
3/4" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Primrose Petals
Word Play Stamp Set (retired)
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
2 1/2" Circle Punch
To order any of these products click here!
Happy Stampin
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment