Saturday, September 7, 2013

Seasonal Sayings

Hi there!

I have a very happy card to share with you today!  I just LOVE the way this one turned out - don't you just love it when the ideas in your head play out on paper exactly as you pictured them?  Well, that is exactly what happed with this card! 

I love the bright colors of this card.  I took my color cue from the Designer Series Paper, that made choosing the colors easy!  I used my markers to color the stamp instead of an ink pad.  It is an easy way to get different colors on the letters and create more interest in your greeting.  But let's not forget the chevron embossing on the Marina Mist Cardstock, my favorite part of this card!  Yummo!

And the card is.....
 

The Seasonal Seasons stamp set is PERFECT for this time of year!  You get a stamp for all of the upcoming holidays - Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines and the one featured here, and it can be used for anything!  It can be found on page 32 of the annual catalogue.

The supplies I used are....

Early Espresso card stock and marker
Very Vanilla card stock
Cherry Cobbler card stock and marker
Old Olive card stock and marker
Marina Mist card stock and marker
Designer Series Paper
Seasonal Sayings
Chevron Embossing folder
1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
Neutrals button

To order your supplies click here

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment