Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sympathy Card

Hi there Stampin' friends,

I have a card to share with you today that I hate to have to give.  It's a sympathy card.  I have actually needed 2 of these in the last week!  The best part about giving these cards, is knowing that it will put a little bit of brightness in the midst of a very difficult time.

I don't like needing them, but when I do, I am always happy when I have one in my stash ready to go!
 
 
Here is my card.....
 


Remember to stamp the inside of your card and your envelope too!


 
The supplies I used are...
 
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Early Espresso Card Stock
Designer Series Paper
Thanks for Caring Stamp set (retired)
Crumb Cake Ribbon
Decorative Label Punch
Pearl Basic Jewels
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment