Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Watermelon Birthday!

Hello my Stampin' friends!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I can not believe it has been a week since I have posted last, I appreciate that you stopped in to have a look!

I have had a very busy week filled with lots of stamping and good friends...my favourite kind! 

I will post soon some of the things I have been working on - so stay tuned for updates!

For today's card, I wanted to share a fun summer card that we did in one of my August card classes.  It is a 'cased card' I saw somewhere on line, but I just can't seem to find where.  If this is your card, please let me know..  I will update my post if I can recall where I first found it and provide a link to the blog.
 
And without further adue......my card!
 
 
My card class friends really enjoyed making this card and I have to say, I enjoyed casing it!
All of these colours together scream summer, wouldn't you say?
 
The details are:
 
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler DSP
Bring on the Cake Stamp set (retired)
Black Ribbon
Ovals Collection Framelits
Big Shot
Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
Small Heart Punch
 
I hope that this inspired you.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment