Monday, October 7, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #196

Hello there!  Really glad you stopped by!
 
Have you been over to Stampin' Royalty lately?  They have a BEAUTIFUL, festive fall picture for inspiration this week!  It is totally up my alley - I would feel very at home if I lived in that picture! 
 
So I did my best to try to re-create this classy, traditional and festive feel.  To do this, I chose to use my all-time favourite paper!  I have waited an entire year to use this paper (yes it is retired) - do you ever have that?  You love a paper so much you don't want to use it?  Please tell me that I am not the only one who is addicted to paper!  So I kept my card simple to get full view of it! 
 
Here is my card.  Let me know what you think!
 
 
I hope you can see the picture ok - my camera has decided not to show up for work today! 
 
I used one of the pieces from the Designer Series Paper of last year's Halloween pack - it just screams classy, doesn't it?
 
I added a little pumpkin punch art - I just love making these!  They are perfect whether you use a circle or oval punch.  I used the bird builder punch for the leaves.  They are awesome on a scrapbook page too!
 
Here is the list of supplies I used........
 
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Basic Black Inkpad
1" Circle Punch
Bird Builder Punch
1" Square Punch (for the banner end for the saying)
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (regrettably retired)
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie
 
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment