Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Card with Stampin' Royalty!


Hello there my Stampin' friends,

Have you been over to Stampin' Royalty lately?  Such a fun challenge this week - you guessed it a Winter card!

I just love this colour combo - it isn't often you can say the words Pool Party and Chirstmas all in the same sentence here in Canada and in a snow belt to boot!  But today I can! 

I started with the fabulous Designer Series Paper Stack out of the Holiday catalogue (my jumping off point), then added some Pool Party cardstock and ink, used my FAVOURITE bundle from the Holiday Catalogue (Festive Flurry - stamp set and framelits to match), a Pool Party snowflake in small and then a glitter snowflake the next size up.  I added some great silver ribbon and a rhinestone!  Voila!  Beautiful card.  

I sold a ton of these at my last craft show!  What do you think?  


Supplies I used...
 
More Merry Messages Stamp Set
Festive Flurries Bundle (Stamp Set and matching Framelits)
Big Shot
Pool Party Ink and Cardstock
Smokey Slate Cardstock
Designer Series Paper
Glitter Paper
Rhinestones
Silver Ribbon
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment