Friday, December 27, 2013

Retirement Card!

Hi there my Stampin' friends!
 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you were able to enjoy some special time with family and friends.
 
Mine was fabulous!  I had a house full for days with my in-laws staying over and my family joining us for dinner on Christmas day - I just love it!  We had 15 for Christmas dinner and everyone had a good time celebrating.
 
But onto some Stampin'.....
 
I have a card to post that I made some time ago.  It is for a very lucky co-worker who has retired from the workforce...I dream, I dream.
 
We had a great celebration party for her with all of the stationary using a specialty designed paper pattern.  The patter was designed by one of the very talented people in our communications department and so I asked the awesome lady in our print room to copy it to some Stampin' UP! cardstock - voila - custom retirement card in the making!
 
I also had the 'N' copied from the party invitation on more Whisper White cardstock and punched out various scalloped circles as the focal point of the card.
 
What do you think?



 
So no, the pattern on the paper isn't Stampin'UP!, we do have some lovely black and white patterned paper available, so you could easily recreate this in a similar way.
 
I used Melon Mombo for the pick scallop circle.  Oh, and don't forget to decorate your envelope!
 
I hope you like the card and is inspires some creativity!
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment