Sunday, January 5, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches FMS117 Srapbook Page

Happy New Year!
 
I  hope that your new year has been good to you so far!  For me and my family, we have been busy!  Hockey, hockey and more hockey - 3 boys and my husband all playing makes for crazy schedules! 
 
Next week is back to reality - I'm back to my day job and the kids back to school - I'm trying not to think about that too much!  ;)
 
So with routine kicking itself into high gear, I will get my blogging back in order as well, thank you for hanging in with me.
 
I will start by participating in the first Freshly Made Sketches Challenge of 2013, FMS 117, with a scrapbook page!  I just love getting my Christmas pages done before getting back into the swing of things.
 
Here are my three handsome boys on their annual visit to see Santa!  I always get them matching shirts for their visit and we spend the day doing a proper photo session with a photographer and I take them out for lunch!  I consider this as my Christmas present to myself!  The boys usually give me a hard time being dressed alike, until all the ladies that see them give them lots of attention!  ;)
 
I put the page in a shadow box to show off that beautiful bow made with the Bigz Bow Maker die.  What do you think?
 


 
I used some great products on this page.  Here is the list of supplies I used....
 
Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Real Read Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Read Ink
Rhinestones
Joy to the World Stampset
Poka Dots Embossing Folder
Bow Maker Bigz Die
 
Happy Stamnpin'
 
Tammy
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous keepsake! I admire you for getting this scrapped so quickly, Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you used the sketch for this fabulous page!! Love this! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I loved playing along with this challenge! Glad you liked the page.

      Delete