Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Paper Craft Crew PCCCS 79 Lovely as a Tree


Hi there!  Thank you for stopping by!


I have a card for you today.  I needed some inspiration for a sympathy card - I tend to put extra pressure on myself when I am creating this type of card and lately I have been needing a few of these!

What better way to get some inspiration than to participate in a blog challenge!  So I hopped on over to Paper Craft Crew and I decided to use one of the oldest stampset in the catalog - Lovely as a Tree.  This set is so awesome, I am sure that is why it has been around so long!

Well, here is my card....



I wanted to try a monochromatic look, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very vanilla, one of my favourite colour combos!

Here are the supplies I used..

Big Shot
Banners Framelits
Circles Framelits
Scalloped edge punch
2 1/2 circle punch
Lovely as a Tree Stampset
Early Espresso Ink
Early Espresso Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Crumb Cake DSP
Very Vanilla Ribbon

Happy Stampin'

Tammy




2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and yoIr monocrhome colour scheme. I hope they never retire Lovely as a Tree. It's such a beautiful stamp set and looks so good on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, Love the card using the Lovely As A Tree Stamp set! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! Also... Congratulations, you will be a featured artisan and can look for your card on the Paper Craft Crew blog later tonight.

    ReplyDelete