Monday, March 24, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 128 Retro Fresh Style!

Hi there! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I have a card for you today that was inspired by the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches - make sure you stop on over to see all of the great creations that people have come up with!

I decided to use the Retro Fresh DSP for this one.  When I first saw this paper in the Occasions catalogue, I really wasn't sure.  I mean, if you were a 70's and 80's child you were probably happy to see all of the orange and brown combinations go!  But, Stampin'UP! did an awesome job with this paper - they made it upbeat and fun and the colours are fabulous!  Baked Brown Sugar, Tango Tangerine and Very Vanilla - you can't help but love the sounds of them, right?
Ready to see what I came up with?  Here it is....


I used the cardstock and DSP that I mentioned as well as the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stampset and some oval punches for the greeting.  It is hard for me to make a card without ribbon, so I chose to use the new one from the Occasions catalogue, Neutral Chevron Ribbon.

I hope my card helps to inkspire you!

Happy Stampin`

Tammy 



No comments:

Post a Comment