Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Paper Pals Challenge #187 and Pals Paper Arts #195

Hello my stampin' friends!  Thank you for stopping by again!

I found some great inspirational challenges at The Paper Players and Pals Paper Arts.  If you haven't been there already, you should hop on over and take a look at the wonderful creations found there! 

I wanted something spring feeling and cheerful for my aunt who is not well right now and these challenges offered just the opportunity!  Here is the card I created....



I started with a Very Vanilla card base, used Wild Wasabi for an extra layer for a border and then So Safron for the top layer.  I used the new matching Pansy Punch and Flower
Shop stampset from the Annual Catalogue.  I love when there is a matching punch and I just love these little flowers!  I arranged them in a bouquet of sorts and added some green leaves from the Bird Builder Punch!  My greeting is from an oldie but a goodie, Sincere Salutations - I LOVE this set!  If you can get your hands on it, buy it!  It covers every kind of occasion.


Here is one last look.  I used the Decorative Label Punch to cut out my greeting and then punched a second one in Rose Red to make a 'border' by cutting it in half and gluing it to the ends - sort of a fooler, if you will.  I love the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder when I want to add a little something, always the perfect touch, I think!  And finally a little ribbon for the flowers.



  Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Aunt will love it Tammy... Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Tammy! I'm sorry your aunt is sick, but this should definitely cheer her up! We are so glad you joined us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete