Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Blessings and Stampin' Royalty SR #223

Well ,hi there, thanks for stopping by!
 
I have an Easter card for you today.  While I was over at the Stampin' Royalty blog, I noticed that they have an Easter Inspired picture challenge, so I thought I would join the fun.  Make sure you stop by to see what they have created.
 
I had the distinct pleasure of stamping with some ladies from our local church earlier this week!   They do so much for our community including fundraising to make the church more accessible for those that can't walk the stairs in the 100 year old building...So they needed a fun night just for them!  They wanted to give card making a try and asked me to teach them some card techniques!  How lucky am I?  Here is one of the cards that I designed for them to make - what do you think?
 
 
I just love the purples during this time of year - perfect for advent celebrations and anything that symbolizes Easter!
 
I started with a Very Vanilla Card base, used a layer of Wisteria Wonder dry embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder, I used my Ovals Framelits in Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla for framing my sentiment, which by the way, is one of last year's Easter stamps (now retired), sorry. 
 
I couldn't resist using the two butterfly punches and some of that fabulous Chevron Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder! 
 

 
I just love how this card turned out.  Not a great 'mailable' card, but really pretty.  The ladies from church loved it too!
 
Have a wonderful day!  Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment