Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Card with The Friday Mahsup - # FM177

Hello there my Stampin' friends,

Thanks for stopping by!  The Friday Mashup has a Fall challenge this week!  I am SO excited!  I just love this time of year - yes it's busy, I mean really busy, but I love the routine and I love the feeling in the air that holidays are just around the corner and most of all I LOVE the weather!  So many beautiful things to see and the leaves - OH I just love the leaves and all of their colour.

So....I felt up to the challenge of a fall 'inkspired' card and of course I chose to put some leaves on it! lol

I started with an Early Espresso card base, then a layer Pear Pizzaz.  I used a narrow strip of some retired fall DSP and I used my Autumn Accents Bigz Die to make the leaves.  I added some sponging using Early Espresso to give them some definition.  My greeting is the Label of Love stampset with the coordinating punch - Artisan Label.  I used my punch to cut an extra label in Early Espresso and cut it in half to create a 'border' of sorts.  Last but not least, I added a twine bow!

Here is my card.....   


 




So hop on over to The Friday Mashup to see what everyone has create!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the leaves behind the sentiment, and the pop of blue with your acorn is very fun. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi! I loved the challenge - lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete