Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall Fun with Stampin' Royalty SR #244

Hello there,

Thank you for stopping by!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted.....oh how time flies!  I have got all 3 of my babies off to school and the hockey schedule has started for my oldest!  and what a season it is going to be!  Already a tournament (proud mom moment here) and he played really great!  Just what you aim for when you start on a new team!

Here are some pictures from my where abouts........

This is my oldest, starting grade 10 this year!


 This is my middle.  He is starting grade 6 this year!



And here is my baby....starting grade 1!  


Well, I bet you are wanting to see the card I have to show you today.  

I decided to get some inspiration from Stampin' Royalty - they had an awesome challenge looking for black and white cards with a hint of colour.  To me that meant something fall!  I just LOVE this time of year and I love to make lots to help celebrate it!

Here is the card I came up with .....



I really like the colour combination black, white and orange.  I used some patterned paper from my paper stacks I had in my stash as well as some chevron ribbon in black and white.  I cut it in half length wise to give me one to tie with and one to wrap around - it really stretches the ribbon.  I even used a tiny scrap for my pumpkin handle.

I used my largest oval punch to make my punch art pumpkin!  I really LOVE making these!  I just love to use them on scrapbooking pages as well as cards.  I was sure to sponge the edges with pumpkin pie ink to give it some extra definition.   

The stampset I used was Teeny Tiny Wishes, perfect for so many occasions.

I hope you have enjoyed my card.  Be sure to stop on by to Stampin' Royalty to see all of the great cards posted there!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment