Sunday, September 21, 2014

Festival of Trees with Stampin' Royalty

Hello my Stampin' friends,

I have a Christmas card to show you today...because it's never too early to get those little things checked off your list!  Have you started your cards yet?   

I found an awesome sketch challenge over at Stampin' Royalty with challenge SR#246!  That got my creative mind working!  I chose my colours after choosing my patterned paper - and now I am well on my way! 

I knew I wanted to use my new Festival of Trees bundle - save 15% when you buy the stampset and matching punch!  I LOVE matching punches and I LOVE bundle pricing!  Who doesn't love a deal, right?  But I do have a bit of a confession....this stampset is Photopolymer - I have never tried this kind of stamp before.  After all, I was very happy with my rubber stamps in wood and clear, so I was hesitant to give these new stamps a try!  

So as a skeptic, I can say...they are GREAT!  Here are the pluses that I noticed.  First there is no assembly!  You aren't mounting these on wood OR putting the sticker on them so you can see what you are stampin'.  The next awesome thing I noticed was that they are SUPER clingy to the blocks!  The third wonderful thing about these stamps was that they are SO easy to clean!  And, last by not least, you can see EXACTLY where you are stampin'....the Festival of Trees stampset is a two-step stampset and the photopolmer makes this really easy to do.  If you haven't tried these stampsets, take it from a skeptic like me, they are awesome!

So you are probably wanting to see my card, well, here is it....


I hope you like my card.

Be sure to stop on over to Stampin' Royalty to see all of the wonderful creations there!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment