Sunday, March 29, 2015

For Peeps' Sake!


Hello my stampin' Friends!

I hope your weekend is going well!  In my house, this weekend is met with mixed feelings.....it was the last of the kids hockey ice times yesterday!  On one hand it feels so refreshing to have much more free time on our social calendar.  But on the other hand , we know that it will be a few months before we see some of our hockey friends again.  I am very sure it will be just a few days before I hear one of my boys say ' I REALLY miss hockey'!

Well, you stopped by to see what I have created today, so........I had Easter on my mind and the cute For Peeps' Sake! stampset on my table!  I wanted to try a bit of a different layout that I saw somewhere on line - I think Pinterest - don't you just LOVE Pinterest?

I found a great pattern in my DSP pack from Halloween, yep, Halloween! which then gave me the colour of card base.  I chose the other colours for my card by looking at the colour family that the orange came from - easy right?

For Peeps's Sake! is the perfect stampset to use your Stampin' Write Markers to colour the images.  For my little chick, I colour in his beak and eyes after he was on the paper. 

My greeting was stamped and then punch with the Modern Label Punch.  I then punched a second in yellow and cut it in half to make my frame - my little magic trick ;)

Any finally, I added some ribbon - voila!  A card is created! 

Here is my card.....



Stay tuned later this week, I will be showing you some of my Easter projects I made for my Roger's Daytime TV Easter show. 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment