Friday, April 10, 2015

Birthday with The Paper Players Challenge #239

Hi there!

So glad you stopped by today.  I have a birthday card that I made using the great theme challenge over at The Paper Players!  Be sure to stop on over to check out all of the great cards made using this challenge.  You can do that here.


Their challenge was an easy one to partake in...the challenge was to use a die cut!  Done! I just love my Big Shot - the best tool I own!

 I wanted something really pretty and so chose to use Blushing Bride cardstock, DSP and Ink.  Perfect for a girl friend's birthday.

I also wanted to use some of that yummy Chalkboard cardstock with the chalk ink from the new Occasions Catalogue - a perfect match for the Blushing Bride.  My Banner framelits are my framelit of choice for the pretty card and to meet challenge.  My greeting comes from the Sassy Salutations stampset, which I thought looked great in the chalk ink!

And, to pretty this up a little bit more, I used the matching Flower Medallion Punch and Petal Potpourri stampset.  I then took my baker's twine and added a sweet little bow to finish it off.  
I just love how this turned out!  




I hope you like my card and that you found a little 'Inkspiration' along the way!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink with the black..very striking! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laure! It was great to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, girly card. I love the pink and white with the pop of black. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete