Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter with Roger's Daytime TV!

Hi there!

Happy Easter to you all!  We have a busy weekend planned with lots of visiting with family and friends and hopefully a visit from the Easter bunny, too!

I had promised to show you some pictures of my Easter show on Daytime, Roger's TV where I made lots of Easter projects perfect for sharing.  The first picture is one of my whole display for the show - it shows all of the things I had made, including the Easter cards I have had in my most recent posts.  Why not bring them along for our TV viewers, right?


The next picture is one of my favourite items I made for display!  I used some of the fabulous Chalkboard paper and Ink to make an Easter display picture frame.  I added an Easter bunny bum made from my Circles and Ovals framelits.  I just loved how it turned out!


My next project is some decorated chocolate Easter pops.  When I saw them in my local bulk food store, I liked their size and thought they would be a perfect treat all decorated up - Stampin'UP! style ;)  I used my Banner Framelits, my For Peeps' Sake stampset and my Stampin' Write Markers to add an Easter message.  Finally, I added some of our beautiful Stampin'UP! ribbon. 


The next three pictures are of some treats I made using the inspiration from my creative idol, Erica Cerwin!  Not often can I find the same treats as I see online from the US, and when I found these little Easter Egg Gum packs, I knew I just had to make them!  Be sure to check Erica's out here.




My next little treat holder I made using the 4 x 6 Cello bags in the Annual Catalogue, my Ovals Framelits as well as the new Flower Medallion Punch from the Occasions Catalogue.  The stampset is again, For Peeps' Sake!



And finally, last but not least - the fabulous and new Berry Basket Die from the Occasions Catalogue!  My oh my!  This is definitely one for the collection for sure!  It is the perfect size and the cutest throw back to summer time days from my childhood - picking strawberries to make jam with my mom, brother and sister!  Love, love, love it!  AND if that weren't enough for me to HAVE to have it - it makes a PERFECT Easter basket!

I decorated it using the Flower Medallion and the matching Petal Potpourri Stampset (which you can bundle to save 15%)



Well, I hope you enjoyed my Easter display and treats.  

Thank you for stopping in.  Happy Easter to you!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment