Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saying Good-bye to some Favourites






Well, it's that exciting and sad time of the Stampin'UP! year where some products from the Annual Catalogue are saying good-bye!  I am always sad to see some of my favourites go, BUT I am always excited to see what is in-store!  Stampin'UP!'s new annual catalogue is launched June 2nd and to make room, we need to say farewell some greats, sniff, sniff. 

Here are some of my favourites that are leaving.....









To view the entire Retired List click here.

To download Retired Sortable List click here .

To shop in my on-line store, 24 hrs a day, and have your products delivered right to your door, click here

If you have any questions, be sure to drop me a line. I would be happy to help.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment