Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fab Friday Sketch #64


Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by.  Today, I have a card that I created using the inspiration sketch over at Fab Friday.  Be sure to stop by to see all the wonderful cards that were created using this sketch.  You can do that here.

This is the inspiration sketch....how did I do?

 

For my card I used SO MANY retiring items.  The first is the beautiful Painted Petals Stampset!  I LOVE this set and am very sad to see it go.  

I also used the retiring Perfect Poka Dots Embossing folder.  sniff, sniff.  Mine has been used so much.  AND you are gong to want to get this patterned paper before it is gone too!  All of this will be retired as of June 1st.  You can stop by my on-line store and have it delivered straight to your door.  If you need any help, just send me a message

Be sure to stop by later this week.  I will posting the projects that I created for my latest segment on Roger's Daytime TV.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. These colorful dots are my fave paper from this DSP pack - and they even more fum paired with the Painted Blooms set how you've used it here! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! It was fun to play along - I loved this sketch!

      Delete
  2. Great card to show off so many retiring products! I will miss the polka dot embossing folder too...it's a classic for sure. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! This was a great layout to do just that!

      Delete