Sunday, May 17, 2015

Love this time of year!

Hello there my Stampin' friends,

You have probably been wondering where I have been!  Well, I have been DROOLING over the new Catalgoue about to be released on June 2!  You are going to LOVE it!




As a demonstrator, I get to sneak peek it for almost a month before it goes live....and let me tell ya, my wish list is long....very long!  If you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator, I am happy to answer any questions you might have - I'd love to hear from you!

And, as you know, every year Stampin'UP! comes up with 5 new In-colours to add to our colour collection.  I usually don't get very excited about them, BUT this year - they are to die for!  They will here for 2 years and they are going to get A LOT OF USE!  

Here is a sneak peek of them as well as this new Lace Trim that will be available starting June 2.....


 This week is filled with 2 card classes as well as a springtime show on Daytime with Roger's TV.  I will have some posts on the wonderful projects I have been working on.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment