Monday, June 22, 2015

Stampin Clelebration Sketch SC107

Hello and welcome!

I am SO excited to have been chosen to be a designer for the Design team at Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog!  What an honour!

Our challenge this week is a sketch - I just love sketch challenges.  They always help me to expand my card designs.  Here is the sketch that we were working with....
...and here is my card....


If you are just getting to know me and my blog, I have three wonderful boys and all three have birthdays in the second half of June!  So, I wanted to use this sketch to make a great card for my youngest who is turning 7 on the 25th. 

I chose the stampset Sea Street and the classic nautical colours red, white and blue.  I used my circle framelits to create the cut outs for our little sea creatures to pop out from.  The crab and lobster just make me smile. 

I used my Bitty Banner Framelits to cut the banner for my greeting as well as the frame for my greeting.  And, the Happy Birthday has come from my brand new Sprinkles of Life stampset.

Be sure to check out all of the great cards over at Stampin' Celebration and join the fun.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy















No comments:

Post a Comment