Monday, July 13, 2015

Stampin Celebration Challenge with Sprinkles of Life!


Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by!  Today, I am sharing the card I made for our Challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!  Have you seen the Inspiration?  Perfect for this time of year......summer treats!

Here is the Inspiration picture....




YUMO!  So, I just had to use my Sprinkles of Life stampset for this challenge - a perfect match, wouldn't you say?

When I first saw this picture - the blue, the sprinkles and the cherries were the first things that caught my eye.  Second, was the red and white and chocolate brown.  So, I wanted to incorporate all of these things into my card.  

Here is the card I made...




I can't tell you how much I LOVE this stampset and coordinating punch!  Sprinkles of Life is Stampin'UP!'s charity stampset for the current annual catalogue.....for every set sold, Stampin'UP! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.  It's a win - win.

Be sure to join us for this really fun challenge!  I can't wait to see what you make!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy




















No comments:

Post a Comment