Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thank you Sprinkles of Life!

Hello Friends,

I hope your week is going well so far.  Happy Canada Day for my Canadian readers!  I hope you were able to celebrate this wonderful country of ours!

My family went to my parents house.  They live in a retirement community where they are always celebrating.....So naturally, Canada Day was a great reason to celebrate!

There was live music, a BBQ, face painting and a parade that is lead by the Town Cryer - awesome.  My family has made it a tradition to participate in the parade with decorated golf carts, my kids just love it!  Here are some pictures from our fun day.



 

 

And now for the real reason you stopped by.....a card.  One of my latest card classes focused on Thank you's and this card is a perfect reflection of our day yesterday.  A thank you card using the Sprinkles of Life stampset.


Our weather was cloudy with a few rays of sunshine, but mostly we were thankful to celebrate Canada Day with family and friends.

Thank you for stopping by.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments: