Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Blooming with Retro Sketches

Hi there,

I have a birthday card for you today and I used the Garden in Bloom stampset again.  This stampset is so easy to use and is so versatile, I just had to use it again!



I always like a little help with my card layouts, and Retro Sketches had a great one this week!  Here it is...


 
How do you think I did?  

I wanted to use another pattern from the English Garden Series DSP and took my colours from there.  Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Delightful Dijon. 

I said earlier that the stampset is easy to use.  It is a two step stampset, which means that you use a couple of stamps to create one image.  So....my flower was made with 3 different stamps - one for the outline, one for the filler (Delightful Dijon) and another one for the accent (more Blackberry Bliss).  The stamps themselves have a little notch on one side for lining them up, just be sure it is pointing in the same direction, easy peasy! 
 


I just had to use that cut little bumble bee right beside my greeting!  

Here is a final look at my card....


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment