Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy 95th!

Hey there Stampers!


I have a really fun card for you today and I can't wait to share it with you, but first I will share with you how I came to create it.


My good friend, Kyla, opened a flower shop about a year ago and she asked me if I would sell my cards in her store!  I was thrilled and of course said yes!  I have been selling my cards there ever since.  A few weeks ago a customer was looking for 2 specialty cards to give to someone who was turning 95, so she gave me a call.  Yah!  I took down all the details and got to work!


I knew that it was a fall birthday, that she wanted '95' on the cards and she just loved all of the other things that I had made - no pressure!  ;)


So here is one of the cards I came up with.....



I wanted to incorporate a little sunflower (the flower of fall in my mind) some wood grain stamping and some wonderful fall colours - that plaid pattern was a great touch too!

I was really pleased with how it all turned out.  My customer loved it too!

Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Stampin'

Tammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment