Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch

Hello there,

I have a card to show you today that was made with the card sketch inspiration at Paper Craft Crew Challenges #166 (PCCCS166).  Be sure to stop in there and see all of the wonderful cards that were created using this sketch!

Here is the sketch they had...


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 166


And here is my card.....




I just LOVE fall and it is back here in Ontario after a quick blast of the white fluffy stuff on the weekend.  So, to celebrate seeing the beautiful leaves again, I wanted to create a fall inspired card and the Sheltering Tree stampset was calling my name!  lol

I really love how the Sheltering Tree can be used for all four seasons, making it a good set for any collection.  

My patterned paper is from the Into The Woods DSP pack in the Holiday catalogue and I think these yellow leaves are one of my favs along with the two colours of woodgrain.

I couldn't resist adding a little acorn using the new acorn builder punch, it can also be found in the Holiday catalogue.  Very cute and polishes off the card.



This card was really fun to make.  Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stampin'

Tammy



6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, oh how I love how you added the fabulous new acorn punch to fit in with the Sheltering Tree stamp set. What a great combo. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Crystal! This was a fun sketch to play along with.

      Delete
  2. I too love the fall colours, Tammy; you've captured them well on your card! I agree that the Sheltering Tree stamp is so versatile, and the acorn works well with the fall theme. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, Awesome card! I love the fall feel and how you turned the sketch. The tree with the fall foliage is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Again, I love the card.

    ReplyDelete