Friday, October 30, 2015

Spooky with Hand Stamped Sentiments

Hey stampers,


I have a spooky card for you today that I created with the sketch inspiration over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I thought it was a perfect match for some of my Halloween supplies.


Here is the sketch..SPOOKY isn't it?





So, the first thing I saw was a big pumpkin face in the circle, can you see it?  I also wanted to use some of the fabulous Halloween paper that is in the DSP pack from the Holiday catalogue.  My next 'had to use' was my Black Glimmer paper!  I used it for the stars and the sentiment.


Here is my card.....



The stampset and framelits are a coordinating set from the Holiday Catalogue (bundled to get the 15% discount) called Sparkly Seasons.  I just love that this set can be used for Halloween, Christmas and even just winter celebrations.  And the framelits words that are included are great to add to your cards. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to see all of the wonderful cards created over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  AND be sure to stop back tomorrow when I will have pictures of all of my display and projects I used for the Halloween special at Roger's Daytime TV!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


 

4 comments:

  1. Great job with our sketch! Your pumpkin is super cute and the DSP add's just the right amount of spooky! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the sketch was a lot of fun to play with!

      Delete
  2. Wow you have been busy! Love all your spooky makes and the smiling pumpkin is super cute! Thanks for playing along at HSS.

    ReplyDelete