Monday, October 5, 2015

Stampin Celebration Challenge Time!

Hello stampers!

Welcome back.  We have a wonderful challenge over at Stampin Celebration Challenge this week!  It has fabulous, fun pictures to inspire you.  Here is our challenge inspiration...

 

The first thing I noticed were the colours - bright blues and bold oranges - such a fun combo, don't ya think?  The second thing my eyes ran to, was the orange chevron pattern on what I think is burlap and the third thing that really jumped out at me was the hardwood strips behind the flowers.  

I am so excited to show you the card I created!  Here it is.....




I started with a Crumb Cake card base then added a layer of Night of Navy cardstock stamping my Hardwood background stamp using Night of Navy Ink!  I have been wanting to try this in a while - I just LOVED how it turned out!

I wrapped the Night of Navy layer with a strip of my burlap ribbon and then layered a strip of Pumpkin Pie Chevron DSP onto the top of the ribbon.   


My flower was created using Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie cadstock. I stamped it with the flower from the Crazy about You stampset.  I did this twice and layered my flowers in a staggered sort of way.  My flower center was just a scap of Night of Navy punched with the Petite Petals Punch.  

The greeting I chose is from the set And Many More - a fabulous set that has SO many wonderful greetings - a must have!  It was stamped in Night of Navy onto Curmp Cake cardstock.

I polished my card off with some some twine. 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out my blog later in the week for the some fall projects I am making for my next appearance on Roger's Daytime!  I am really looking forward to being a part of their show again this year!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment