Monday, November 30, 2015

A Royalty Christmas with Snow Friends

Hello there,

Luckily, over at Stampin' Royalty Challenge, they have a winter theme challenge for us! 

Have you seen all the great cards there?  You can find them here ....Stampin' Roaylty Challenge SR#305

SO, I have another Christmas card for you today using a stampset and matching framelits that I just LOVE!

Yep, you guessed it, Snow Friends!  These little guys are the cutest!  Just like playing with paper dolls.



I used my decorative dots  to create some snow falling in the background and used some of the shimmery white cardstock to make a little snow hill for my snow friends to play on.  I thought it looked a little pain, so I added a Christmas tree using the Festival of Trees stampset and coordinating tree punch.
 
Finally, I topped my tree with a silver star.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy  

No comments:

Post a Comment