Monday, January 11, 2016

New Stampin' Celebration Challenge

Happy new year!

I hope your year is off to a really great start!  For me and my family we have come out of the gate running!  We have hockey, hockey and more hockey for my oldest and youngest and now skiing lessons are starting for my middle!  Let me tell you, I am glad we had some down time during Christmas.  lol

So, back to some crafting and card inspiration.  Speaking of which, have you seen our picture inspiration over at Stampin Celebration Challenge?  No?  Well here it is....but be sure to check out all of the beautiful creations that were made with them in mind AND make sure you join the fun!
 
Beautiful pictures aren't they? I just love them.  They made me think of all things wintery and icy.  I love the silvery butterfly and crisp white flowers, but we don't have much of them here in Ontario in the winter time.  So, I opted to focus on the snowflakes, the white and silver and the shine and glimmer.  Here is my card...
 

My card is white, then silver glimmer, then white again with some vellum on top!  I wanted to use some of my snowflake vellum from the package that was in the Holiday catalogue - I know it is retired, but couldn't resist using it for this card.  I added some extra bling with some different sized rhinestones in the snowflake centers.  

My greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes - my go-to greeting set, it has every occasion in there!


Be sure to join us

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment