Sunday, January 24, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge time



Hello everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today!  I have another fabulous challenge to show you today from Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog!  Have you seen our blog lately?  We have a fun new look to our blog.  Check it out and be sure to join in the fun!

This week, we have some sketch inspiration for you.......
http://stampincelebrationblog.blogspot.ca/
Here is the card I created....


My first thought was, what can I make four of?  Then I thought about my Petite Petals stampset with coordinating punch - perfect!  We have so much snow here, and I know some of our friends to the south and east are getting lots and lots of snow, so maybe it was time to add some flowery goodness!



I took my colour cue from the DSP and this pattern is from the English Garden pack.  Whisper White, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow, then I added some Blackberry Bliss for the flowers and greeting. 

I popped everything up on dimensionals to give it some depth and then to finish it all off, I added some of our tiniest rhinestones to the centers of the flowers!  I love that they come in different sizes.  :)



Now....head on over to Stampin' Celebration Challenge and see all of the fab creations that were made with this sketch in mind...and don't forget to join the fun!!

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment