Sunday, February 7, 2016

Stampin Celebraion Challenge

Hi there my stampin' friends,


Thank you for stopping by today for this really fast post. 


I am excited to share with you the latest Stampin' Celebration Challenge with some really cute picture inspiration......Love Valentines?  this one is for you!


Check out these pictures....

What did you see first?  I saw the pink and blue colours and those hanging 3D hearts!  I just LOVE them!

So here is the card I created....


I liked how it turned out. 

I used my Sweetheart punch to punch out 3 different patterned paper hearts for each of the 3D hearts.  The DSP I used was the new Love Blossoms DSP stack from the Occasions Catalogue.

The colours in the DSP were almost a perfect match to the colours in the inspiration photos.....all but the blue.  So, I added a blue, Marina Mist, layer to my card base with a Whisper White layer in-between. 

My greeting is from And Many More.

I hope you enjoyed my card. 

Now get on over to Stampin' Celebration Challenge  and join the fun! 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



2 comments:

  1. I love the inspiration photo! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I hope you decide to join in the challenge again!

      Delete