Monday, March 21, 2016

Sieze the Birthday!

Hello there,

I decided to join the fun over at Sieze the Birthday where their theme this week is 'The Great Divide'!  How fun is that? And who can't use more birthday cards in their stash, right?


 So, here is the card that I came up with....


I am SO looking forward to spring.  Technically it IS spring here, but we are expecting another big snow storm this week!  UGH!  

Anyway, if I create cards with flowers, maybe they will come.  :)


I used one of my favourite stampsets, Garden in Bloom.  It is just so pretty with the water coloured look of the stamps and you can create them in ANY colour and any combination!  My greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, another favourite of mine.  

The patterned paper is from the DSP stack Pretty Petals and the colours are Very Vanillia, Calypsol Coral and Pear Pizzaz, all taken from the DSP.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by again tomorrow, where I will have all of the projects I made for my latest appearance on Roger's TV.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments: