Monday, March 7, 2016

Toadally Awesome Stampin' Celebration Challenge

So glad you stopped by today!  We have a Toadally Awesome challenge for you this week at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  :)

Some fabulous picture inspiration.....wait until you see this!
What part of these pictures did you notice first?  For me, it was the fabulous colours!  Then that cute little frog and then the patterns and finally the banners!  Oh my gosh - this is perfect inspiration for a mom of three boys!

So, can you guess what stampset I used for this card?  Yep - You're Sublime!  It has the perfect little frog for this project.

Here is my card...


What do you think? I just love how this turned out!

I started with this super cute frog from the stampset You're Sublime.  I knew I wanted him inside of a circle and then framed with another, slightly larger circle.  I also knew that I wanted some banners on my card and that they would be in the top corner after seeing how large the circles would be.  Then, I turned my attention to the colours and layers of the card base.  Once I picked the layers for the cardbase, I chose the colours and patterns for the banners and circle frame. 

Finally, I pulled out my blender pens and coloured the frog.  Here he is close up...




All of the layers are flat onto each other.  But the circles are popped up onto dimensionals.  Here is a final look at my card...






Be sure to join us this week at Stampin' Celebration Challenge - I can't wait to see what you create!


Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments: