Monday, April 4, 2016

Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

Holly smokes batman - it's Stampin' Celebration Challenge time again!  and I even missed a challenge in there.  You can find the card that I created with that challenge in mind here.  BUT, just wait until you see the picture challenge we have for you this week!

First, just let me tell you what I have been up to.....we have a new and very little addition to our family......I am pleased to introduce you to Reggie!



He is 8 weeks old and already has 3 life long friends.  My boys are just SO excited to have him be a part of our family.  


Now....onto the real reason you stopped by - the challenge.  You are going to love this challenge!  Some great picture inspiration....






The watercolouring, the raindrops and the rainbow colours, what a great way to introduce us to springIf you haven't yet seen all of the creations from our designers, you are missing out.  Stop on over and take a look.  You can do that here.

And, here is my card that I made....


The stampsets I used are Sprinkles of Life for my clouds and my greeting and Work of Art for making my rainbow.  I used my Triple Banner Punch and Tree Builder Punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to join us in our challenge and add your creation.


Happy Stampin'

Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment