Saturday, June 25, 2016

Roger's Daytime

Hey there my stampin' friends,

Whew - this week went fast! Before I knew it, it was Friday.  Sometimes that is a good thing, but this week I could have used an extra day or so.  :)

I promised to show you the pictures from my latest adventure with Daytime TV on Roger's.  I always like to take pictures of my display on all my projects that I made.

The first picture is of my display.  The theme for this show is graduation.  I personally don't have anyone graduating this year, but next year, well, that is another story. 


I thought about what colours are in most school colour scheme's and what colours can be used for both boys and girls.  SO, the DSP I chose to showcase is the Floral Boutique DSP.  I LOVE blue and white together.  I also added some gold foil sheets and some Melon Mambo to help pump up the wow factor. 
I wanted to focus on giving gift cards.  I decided to use the Mini Treat Bag thinlits to create some fabulous and fun gift card holders.  They are the perfect size.  Here is one that I made using DSP to create the mini treat bag and then I added a belly band with Melon Mambo and some white ribbon.  Finally, I added some layered stars and my greeting.
 


I have seen so many ideas using mason jars on pinterest, I just had to create on graduation style!  I used some candy sticks I purchased at a bulk food store and I added the numbers of the graduation year.  I also cut some different size stars and attached them to some sticks as well.  Finally, I added a layered belly band with some layered stars and finally a banner using the new Duet Banner Punch and Thoughtful Banner stampset.   These would be really cute as table center pieces.  


Another couple of styles of the gift card holder, Mini Treat Bag


I also made a picture frame with the year inside.  I really liked how this turned out!  I can picture this beside the cake. 
Finally, I made a card.  See how in the frame I used the letters cut out?  Well on the card, I used the negative cut out of the letters!  This card was such a hit with my card class attendees.   I ended up finding a home of each of them! 

Happy Stampin'


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment