Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge Returns!

Hello there,

So glad you stopped by today!  Do you know what today is?  It's the day Stampin' Celebration Challenge starts up again after a very short hiatus!  And, we are so excited to bring you this fresh, awesome picture sketch for you to play along with!  
What did you notice first?  My eyes were immediately drawn to the bright coloured stripes and the fun citrus images.  The next thing I saw was the white lettering on the black background.  I immediately thought fun chalkboard technique!  

Here is the card I designed with these picture in mind....

  I just LOVE how this turned out!  And I made it in about 10 minutes flat - a record for me!  

I found some yellow stripped DSP in my stash and paired it with a Tangerine Tango cardbase.  My greeting is from the stampset Watercolour Words.  I stamped it using Whisper White craft ink on a a scrap of Basic Black cardstock.  I added some speckles using the Georgous Grunge stampset.

Finally, I stamped the flower from Crazy About You - it was the closest stamp I had to a citrus fruit stamp, but I think it works - in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White Cardstock, cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  The flower center is a 1" circle punch out of Daffodil Delight Cardstock to match the stripes in the DSP.

I hope you like my card.  Please be sure to stop on over to the Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog and see what everyone has created using this picture inspiration.
 
Your turn!  I can't wait to see what you create using our challenge! Remember you have 2 weeks to participate.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment