Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stampin' Celebration Challenge time!

Hello friends,

Did you join us last time for our Stampin' Celebration Challenge?  No?  Well join the fun!  We are currently looking for some new guest design team members and if you are selected you are going to love getting to preview our challenge inspiration and work ahead.
 

So, what do we have in store for this challenge?  It's is some summer picture fun.  You are going to have fun creating with this picture inspiration.....

Look at all that red and white gingham, burlap, crumb cake, picnicy and summer time fun!  I love it all and I just didn't know where to begin!   So, I decided to focus on the picnic theme and the colours.  Here in Ontario, it is in the prime of strawberry season!  I hope I can get out there and pick some soon or I will miss out.  There are tons of churches offering some strawberry dinner fundraiser and so I couldn't resist added some to my card.  Here is what I came up with.....
 


I just love this colour combo!  This card was very fun to make. 

I used my Sweetheart punch and the retired Full Heart punch to make the strawberry shapes.  The dot stamp from Sunburst Sayings was perfect to make the seeds and the Petite Petals Punch gave them the little leaf topper. 

I couldn't resist using the retired Berry Basket die to make the carton to hold the strawberries and my hello stamp is from the set is from the retired Perfect Pennants stampset. 

Please be sure to join us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment