Monday, July 18, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge time!

Hey there stampers,


Hope you are having a great Monday!  We have an awesome sketch for you today at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  Are you a subscriber to our e-mail's?  You SHOULD!  It's a great way to get the reminder every two weeks for our latest challenge.  You can do that on the right side of the screen under subscribe!




We have a fantastic sketch for you this week. 









Isn't it great?  I loved the starting point for creating my latest card. 


I decided that I would use a different shape than the diamond shape.  And I have had some inspiration from our latest heat wave here in Ontario, Canada.  So, I chose to make some summertime fruit on the front my card.  Here it is...




Can you see the resemblance?  One big shape in the center, three layers and my greeting below and to the left of my shape.  I was really in the mood for a fresh, clean and fun summertime card.

I used my Circle thinlits to create the watermelon, my tiny heart punch for the seeds and I used the brand new Thoughtful Banners and coordinating Duet Banner Punch - awesome choice for your collection because it can be used for SO many occasions!  :)

I embossed the Whisper Whte paper using the Large Poka Dot Embossing Folder.  And finally I tied a bow using some White Linen Thread.



Hope you enjoyed my card.  Be sure to play along with us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge - we are looking for some guest designers and you could be chosen!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments: