Monday, August 1, 2016

Blogging Friends Blog Hop August

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg

Hey there stampers!  

Welcome to the Blogging Friends Blog Hop!”
Who are the ‘Blogging Friends’? We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators located all across the U.S. and Canada who had never met before. Well, actually, we still haven’t met yet (in person). . .
But, through our common bond of Stampin’Up! and a shared love of paper crafting we have created a fun blog hop. Please join us on the 1st of every month to see what wonderful things we have created!
Ready for a wonderful blog hop?  This month's theme is tropical!  Perfect for the type of weather we are having here in Canada - we have been having heat waver after heat wave - I love it!

So tropical is our theme - well the first thing I thought of was my kids will need some thank you cards for their swimming instructors.  So, I went back into my retired stampsets and chose one that I kept for just such an occasion.



I used my two favourite images in this set - perfect for swimming instructors don't ya think?  The images are perfect for colouring. Have you jumped into that trend - everytime I colour I forget how much I love it and how much it is so good to relive some stress!  I used my blender pens and inkpads to add the colour to these little cuties.  Some flip-flps...

....and some little ones having some splashing fun!

The main colours are Marina Mist and Whisper White.  I chose more colours from the Brights family to add to the images.
My little Thank you sentiment is from the new set Thoughtful Banners.  

Now, be sure to hop on through all of the stops in our hop.  The list of participants are listed below.  You can click on each one and it will take you to their blog or simply click on the icon below and make the next stop.  I can't wait to see what everyone has created!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/julys-blogging-friends-blog-hop-tropical-theme

 1. Crystal Komara
2. Anna Masciovecchio
3. Danica Ferrante
4. Jodi Horsley 

5. Michelle Clark 
6. Mary Ann Rossiter
7. Tammy Gill - You are here!
8. Rick Adkins 
9. Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa
10. Jessica Mink 

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring! Love these! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love those cute little kids and those flip flops...so CUTE! What a perfect thank you card for the swim instructors.

    ReplyDelete