Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge August Inspiration Challenge

Hey there!  Glad you stopped by!

We have a great Inspiration challenge this week over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!
 
What did you see first?  I noticed that big beautiful cake made to look like birch bark.  Second, I noticed the flowers and then the colours .  So with that in mind, I got to work! And here is the card I made... 

The colours I used are Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  I added some Old Olive for my leaves.

Can you see the flowers on my card?  They are made with tissue paper!  I folded some white tissue paper into layers and punch each one 3 times from those layers.  I lined them up again and then used my Stampin' up mini stapler to hold them together.  The final step is to fluff them up!  I thought this technique helped them to look a lot like the ones in the picture.





The leaves were created using the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  I used the Thoughtful Banner stampset for my greeting and used the coordinating punch for the banner.  I finished things off with a multi layer Baker's Twine bow.

Be sure to join us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge and show us the creations you make using these pictures as inspiration!  This is a 3 week challenge and we are still looking for guest designers!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment