Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge

Hey stampers,

It's time for another challenge over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge....and it's sketch time!  I LOVE a good sketch and we have a good one for ya today! 





Awesome, right?  So I was thinking about what type of card to make.  And realized I don't have any cards in my stash for a new baby!  I found a patterned paper that was speaking to me and decided on some complementing colours to create the rest of my card. 



I used the Something for Baby stampset and coordinating Baby's First Framelits to create the images for my card.  I popped each one up using dimensionals to add to the layering effect.  My greeting is from the stampset Balloon Celebration I stamped it directly on my DSP ...I am really like how that looks.  Finally, I added a tiny bit of Whisper White Baker's Twine. 








Now, hop right on back to Stampin' Celebration Challenge - we are looking for some guest designers - our next one could be you!

Hope you will join us!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Never know then you'll need a baby, shower, wedding card! I like the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete