Saturday, December 31, 2016

Daytime With Roger's TV

Hello stampers,

I have some great pictures to show you from my latest visit to see my friends on Daytime, Roger's TV.  My latest visit was to create and show some wonderful Christmas projects.  All of which are still available for sale until January 3rd!

Here are the projects I created...The first picture is of my whole display for the show.

The second picture is of a home decor item.  I used my Merry Tags Framelits as well as Large Letters Framelits.  The background is Whisper White Cardstock embossed using Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

The next is a Christmas care using the some of those cute little gingerbread houses from the Candy Cane Lane DSP.  I simply fussy cut them out and popped them up onto dimensionals. 

The next picture is of another card I made (actually this is the Christmas card I mailed to all of my family this year) as well as some little treat bags that I made for all of the people I pass by during the holidays. They have cute little tags I made using the Merry Tags bundle
The next picture is of my three handsome boys and their visit to Santa.  Every year, I create a shadow box that later becomes a scrapbook page.  I decided to use the cute little Jolly Friends Stampset and Jolly Hat Builder Punch bundle to decorate this page.


Another cute Christmas card this time using the Jolly Friends Stampset and Jolly Hat Builder Punch.
I decorated some of these awesome little White Gift Boxes - perfect size for a cookie exchange or treats for the neighbours.

Another cute card this time using the Pretty Pines bundle.
And finally, some gift card holders - who couldn't use those right?

Remember, a lot of these products can be used all winter long and they are available until January 3rd. 

I'd love to be your demonstrator and happy to answer any questions you might have.  Please visit my on-line store here.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment