Monday, February 13, 2017

Valenties Day with Roger's TV Daytime!

Hi my Stampin' friends,

I am so excited to share with you the pictures of my Valentines projects and the display I had for my most recent visit to see my friends at Roger's TV show Daytime!  I just LOVE my time there and creating projects for their viewers and we even get to create some projects live on air!

Here are the pictures I took that day...The first are some of my whole display.



This next picture is of some home decor I created using my Sweet and Sassy Framelits.  Did you know that you get 15 different thinlits in that Sweet and Sassy framelits pack?  Awesome value!  I used an old shadow box and I created 4 different sized hearts using the more curvy heart in the package and cut them out of different patterned paper from the Sending Love DSP Stack.   I think this was my favourite project from this show.


Next is another home decor item I made.   This time with a regular picture frame and my Large Letters Framelits.  I used some Real Red Glitter paper to create the 'Xs and Os" as well as the tiny heart in the corner - so cute!


This picture includes some little valentines treats that I made.  Treat bags for my kids bus driver and a truffle heart with a decorated belly band.  There is also another Valentines Card in the corner. 
I also made a couple of different Window Boxes.  This is the one we made live on air!  I just love those little kissy lips. 
Here is another one I made for display - more hugs and kisses!

A close up of one of the cards with the other two photo bombing!  lol
Here is a close up of the truffle hearts with belly bands.  Each one was a little bit different.  I love just playing around. 
And last but not least a close up of the tags for the treat bags. I gave out some to the folks at Daytime for all of their hard work another is earmarked for my garbage man who help coral my dog when he got loose last week  - ugh, but that is another story!

However you like to spend Valentines Day, I hope you enjoy it.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment