Sunday, April 30, 2017

Teeny Tiny Wishes with Mojo Monday

Hey there,

So glad you stopped by!  I have another card for your today using another awesome sketch from Mojo Monday!

and here is the sketch.  How did I do?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnGFVXHFeySzgGGTl-SAsRQvbTdz3ZW056fPswQWOwwyYzZhfgtEdUKgMJf-2KLt3gVYntIq_2XVLoCFkgIJNMcT-vVcjJXMQvklJ4QR_81Mg2iXgHPoom1TDTUCPZq2dc79u9retgMGKN/s1600/mojo494.gif 

I love all of the layers in this sketch! It allowed me to use a DSP with a large pattern and still be able to see it behind the layers.  

I used the Garden in Bloom stampset to create this little butterfly.  I used the 2 step stamping to give it some dimension - this set is awesome for that.  My greeting from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes - can't live without this set - 48 sentiments!  I chose Happy Retirement as this card is earmarked for my friend who is retiring in June. Lucky girl.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to hop on over the Mojo Monday to see all of the fabulous creations made with this sketch in mind.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

PS be sure to stop back tomorrow for the Blogging Friends Blog Hop






No comments:

Post a Comment