Thursday, July 20, 2017

When Pigs Fly!!

Hey there Stampers,

Hope you are having a good week.  Finally, we have had a few days of nice summer weather.  It has been one rainy summer here in Ontario.

I joined in a group swap this week with my upline and group of sideline demonstrators.  There were three different cards we were to create each using different criteria.  Today, I am going share with you the card I created with a new stampset from the annual catalogue.

Case this Sketch has the sketch that I used to create this first card....

 

Here is the card I made...

I turned the sketch up side down and used my favourite whimsical set from the Annual Catalgoue.  I wanted some contrasting colours, so started with a basic black card base and layered it with Pretty in Pink embossed cardstock.  
 
I stamped the image on watercolour paper and then coloured my little piggy using the aqua-painter and the pretty in pink and basic grey inkpads.  Then I cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  

 I then layered a basic black square, tied a ribbon around it and put it all up on dimensionals.  I added a strip of dsp to add another layer to the card.  

I really loved how it turned out.  

Be sure to stop in and see all of the inspirational cards created using this sketch over at CASE this Sketch.

Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

3 comments: