Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bumble Bee Beauty

Hey there my stampin' friends,

I have a really cute card to show you all today. Using the cutest little bumble bee from the stampset Dragonfly Dreams.  I just LOVE this little bee! 


I stamped him on watercolour paper and coloured him with stampin' write markers and wink of stella pen on his wings and body.

I then cut him out using my largest oval stitched thinlits.  Once I had it cut out, I placed the oval under my clear block and curved the phrase to match the outline of the oval.  I pressed firmly to make sure it stayed and then inked it up!  Voila!  a curved sentiment!

I also used the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing folder on this card to give it some extra dimension. 

Here are the other cards I created for my  Dragonfly Dreams card class!
  
Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Happy Stamin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment