Thursday, September 7, 2017

Male Card

Hello my stampin' friends,

I have a great, versatile card to share with you today.  One of my regular card class ladies had requested a male inspired birthday card - thank you Bonnie for the request!  

I also saw that the Global Design Project team had a theme challenge for the week looking for male inspired cards.  

GDP103

Here is my card.  I like how it turned out.  My image is one for a retired set that I just had to keep in my stash.  I just love the antique images in this set.  The colours are Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Basic Grey.  I used the circle punches to frame the image.


I used my most favourite greeting set of all time Teeny Tiny Wishes!  If you don't have this set you MUST get it!  lol Seriously it has a stamp for every occasion.  I chose to make this card a birthday card.  Who doesn't need male birthday cards in their stash?


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop over at Global Design Project to see all of the male inspired cards that have been created.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment