Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Top Ten Winner




Hi there, I hope your week of off to a great start.

I have a very special post today!  I am SO honoured to be a part of Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights Top Ten Winner Blog Hop!  (Now that is a mouthful.)  Yes, I was selected as one of the top ten for October's Highlight Challenge! Thank you to everyone who voted for me.

The theme for October's challenge was Change, a life change.  It could be wedding, retirement, new baby ect.  It was a fun challenge and you can see my post for the challenge here where I created a wedding card for my sister.  To celebrate, all of the Challenge winners create a second card using the same theme and participate in a blog hop.  The Highlights Top Ten Blog Hop has the same theme.  Sounds like fun right?

Here is the card I created for the hop with the theme Change in mind.



 I created a shower card - could be either a wedding shower or a baby shower and always good to have one in your stash of cards.   I used the new Stampin' Blends to colour the umbrella and the clouds.  This was my first project using the Stampin' Blends and let me tell you, they are so easy to use.  I just love how it turned out!  Helpful hint for the clouds - I used the colour lifter to create the white space in the center, an awesome effect for making clouds. 

My card base is Crumb Cake and the layers are made from Pink Pirouette and Pool Party.  The DSP is taken from the Coffee Break pack.  The blue on this DSP is actually Soft Sky, but pattern is so soft, it looks great next to the other colours.  

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to hop on through to all of the blogs participating. I can't wait to see all of the projects created!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable Baby Shower card Tammy. Love the heart drops under the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete